Niagara Pro Painters
Honesty and integrity are important to us. We show up when we say we will. We pride ourselves on being the best professional home painters in the region!
Home renovations often involve painting areas of the interior and exterior of your home. Painting is a popular DIY task, but it does require hard work and a full commitment to the job. The easiest way to accomplish the task is by hiring a professional painting contractor like Niagara Pro Painters to do the job for you.
We will walk you through the process of different types of home painting services, why you need them, and why it is best to call in professional painters to do the job for you.
Niagara Pro Painters proudly serves Niagara-on-the-Lake, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Welland and the rest of the Niagara region!
Get a Free Quote!
You Dream It
We offer a full line of wood staining services in your home – staircases, handrails, banisters, trim carpentry and more! Our most popular wood staining service is applying our premium water based or oil based stains to hardwood staircases, matching the colour of adjacent hardwood flooring.
Interior Painting Services
There is only so much maintenance you can do on painted walls to hide spots and stains. Sometimes a new paint job is necessary. Painting the interior of your home is a cost-effective way to transform your home and redefine the space in your home. Our interior painting services can transform: bathrooms, kitchens, shelving, ceilings, bedrooms, living rooms, hallways and more!
The outside of your home is the first thing that people see, right? Therefore, you want to maintain the curb appeal by keeping up with the exterior painting of your home. Not only do you want to keep up with the aesthetics of the exterior of your home, but you want to protect it from mold, mildew, and dry rot. When the exterior paint is peeling or cracking, your home is no longer protected.
Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Years ago, the popcorn ceiling look was a must-have. These days, that look is outdated and homeowners are looking to remove it as they remodel their homes. The dust and cobwebs that accumulate on these ceilings are difficult to reach and clean. You end up with more of a mess than what you started with. Not to mention, the ceiling could contain asbestos.
Personalizing Your Space
You can personalize the living space in the interior of your home based on your mood or personality. Professional painters will do the following when painting the interior of your home:
- Prep the area to be painted-this includes caulking, scraping, cleaning, filling holes, sanding, and more.
- Guide you in choosing the right paint to match the aesthetic of any room.
- Apply the primer and paint with care to all surfaces being painted.
- Clean up the mess once the job is complete.
Why Hire a Professional?
There are many reasons why it is important to seek the services of a professional for your next home painting project. Here is a list of some of the reasons it is better to have a professional do the job, rather than doing it yourself:
• Professionals know how to do the job right the first time, after all, this is what they are paid to do.
• Professionals understand the safety hazards involved when doing services such as popcorn ceiling scraping.
• You save time by hiring a professional because they know what is involved with each home painting task.
• Professionals have the right tools and materials to produce quality results.
How to Hire a Pro Painter
When it comes to hiring a professional, you want to make sure that you do your due diligence. Not all professional painting contractors are the same. Here are some things you should look for when hiring a professional painting contractor:
- They are licensed, bonded, and insured
- They fully warranty their work
- They have a proven track record of experience with quality results
- They have extensive knowledge of products and methods for completing services
- They can walk you through the process of any type of service that is offered
- They should be able to live up to your expectations
What sets us apart from the rest?
Anyone can make claims and promises regarding the quality and efficiency of their work. So what sets Niagara Pro Painters apart from the competition? Here are key things that distinguish this company from all the others:
1) Cleanliness – we keep our areas clean while we work and always tidy up before we leave
2) On-time – we respect our customer’s time and stick to our planned schedule
3) On budget – we provide a free estimate and stick to it
Specialty Painting Services
Hiring a pro for specialty painting services is a smart idea. Specialty services like wood staining, exterior painting and popcorn ceiling removal can be tricky DIY jobs.
This service involves some prep work that Niagara Pro Painters can absolutely handle. Existing wood surfaces are cleaned to remove any grease that might be on the surface. Adjacent areas will be masked and sealed for protection. The wood surfaces will be sanded and then we begin the coating process. We use a special, premium brand of polyurethane stain from Toronto, Ontario. Whether or not we use a water base or oil base depends on the job and application parameters.
You can expect the final result to bring out the natural character of the wood with a smooth, even finish.
Exterior areas that may need to be updated and refreshed include: the home itself, garages, barns, sheds, doors, shutters and exterior trim. If it’s time to give the outside of your home some love, Niagara Pro Painters will prep the exterior by scraping, sanding, patching and priming, before applying a fresh coat of paint.
Popcorn ceiling removal can be a difficult job to handle, therefore many homeowners turn to professionals, like Niagara Pro Painters. The 5-step process to remove popcorn ceiling involves:
1. Using heavy-duty plastic sheets to cover the walls and floors.
2. Applying water on the ceiling to make it easier to scrape off.
3. Using special tools to scrape and remove the popcorn ceiling.
4. Prepping the ceiling for painting by skim coating and sanding the surface until it’s smooth.
5. Applying primer and paint to the ceiling.
One important factor to note regarding popcorn ceiling removal is the potential for asbestos. If your home was built before 1985, then asbestos might be in your popcorn ceiling. Before removal, one of our specialists will take a sample of your popcorn ceiling and send it in for testing. If it comes back negative for asbestos, then we will be able to provide an estimate and do the work. If it’s positive, you’ll have to find a specialist removal company instead.
Why do you need these services?
The benefits that our home painting services provide include:
- Increasing the value of your home
- Repairing damage to your home
- Making your home’s overall aesthetic stand out
- Making you happier when you look at your home or your fresh new rooms!
Niagara Pro Painters specializes in knowing what it takes to get the job done. This includes:
- What repairs and preparations are needed
- What equipment, materials, and the best paint to use
When you want your home to look its best, a professional painter has the skill, ability, and commitment to do the job. Save yourself all the time and frustration involved with a home painting project, by hiring an expert to do the job.
Setup a Free Estimate Now!
Setup a Free Estimate Now!
Friendly, honest and ready to serve with integrity!